On the rower

On the rower

Thursday 30 July 2009

Illness halts rowing!

Rowing has ceased temporarily. I've had a nasty virus for a couple of weeks, as has the whole family. I was back to work on Monday, but didn't feel up to rowing Monday or Tuesday. Then today, mum was taken in to hospital again, so i'll be off work tomorrow and possibly Friday. Then the next two weeks is supposed to be our Summer holiday, but that may not happen depending on how mum is. So the rowing is stuck at 357,493m for the next few weeks. But I'll be resuming as soon as I can, with full determination to complete the full million metres! Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well (and your whole family!). You are a determined person, so I am sure you will catch up any missed metres in no time. Wishing you all a fun packed Summer holiday when you are back on track, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete