On the rower

On the rower

Friday 15 May 2009

Week 2


The end of the second week has arrived. Yippee, the weekend off! I have rowed 90,000m since the 1st May. This week I have broken my personal best three times for 10,000m. It currently stands at 42m 52.9s. My first press release came out in the Surrey Advertiser and was put on the front page! Obviously nothing interesting happening in Surrey at the moment!


I have updated my map, so you can see how far I've gone in two weeks.(A long way to go!) To view my map follow the link on the right, under useful links.


The sponsors keep coming in so thanks once again to those of you who have shown your support in this way.


I have one more week at work before a week off, so hopefully i'll be back on the rower on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment