On the rower

On the rower

Wednesday 6 May 2009

The gloves are off!

Day 6 of my 1000km row! I have managed 30Km so far and received some very generous sponsors. When I row the seat is fairly uncomfortable, so i have two pairs of gloves to sit on and give me a bit of cushioning. No more! My new Concept 2 seat cushion arrived today! Not very exciting you might think, but with 970,000 metres left to row, it's exciting to me!
My fundraising page has also been translated into French today by my sister, who has lived in France for years, but now lives in Hong Kong. So hopefully she might be able to encourage some of her friends to sponsor me, aswell as raising awareness of PSP. Mum is still in hospital, but having a home visit next week to see if she is able to go home again, with some support. She continues on without complaining or grumbling, even though her condition must be very frustrating for her.

Hopefully on the rower tomorrow or Friday to try and get ahead of my weekly amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment