On the rower

On the rower

Thursday 21 May 2009

Week 3

Another week completed. 30Km rowed this week. A bit less than i had hoped due to a callout on Monday, but managed three consecutive days of 10Km each making the total rowed 120Km (see my rowing map link down on the righthand side of this page) I beat my persaonal best again yesterday by about 4 seconds for 10000m taking my fastest time to 42m 48.6s.

I have raised 30% of my target. That's £730 which is amazing! I really do have to complete this challenge now! I can't tell you how grateful i am for all the support from so many friends. Thank you also to those who have left me a comment. Please feel free to add your encouragement too!

Oh, I got roped into a photo shoot yesterday, (nothing to do with the rowing) the NHS needed people from the community(firefighter/policeman etc) for some publicity for St Peter's Hospital, so if you live in Surrey then look out for me on some NHS leaflets and posters etc in hopstitals, doctor's waiting rooms etc.

Also check out the Surrey Herald this week, i think i may be in that too for the rowing.

Bye for now, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment