On the rower

On the rower

Tuesday 29 September 2009

PSP Matters!

Well, my sore throat turned into tonsilitis, so I have been off work since last Thursday. Even though nothing has happened rowing-wise in the last week, a couple of things have happened.

I received sponsorship of £50 from my sister's neighbours in Hong Kong, Sabine and Hubert, which Iam very grateful for. My sister has also been over to see mum for few days before going back to Hong Kong via her Paris home.

An article has also been published in PSP Matters, the magazine for the PSP Association, for which I am trying to raise money for. So if you are reading this after seeing the magazine article, "hello to you" and thankyou for your support.

I hope to be back on the rower on Thursday and make up some ground before going on a Swift Water Rescue course with work for a few days next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment